Thursday, July 30, 2009

F**kTheWhat.



omg ! i'm so fcking black!!!
seriously !! damn it..
i lost my rm100 in 1 day !!

now lemme tell what happened.
the prefects had spot check.
confiscated my things worth rm100.
the picture below & another item.
total rm100. nevermind !!! grrr.
thou i very gek sim.. whoa seh..
sure lar. sam tong man !!
i rather to bring my phone & can claim back
than letting them take my things.
really fck the what..


besides..
they also confiscated my cereal bar.
omg. so desperate meh?
apa pun mau rampas. better go mampus..
di*!!!! damn long didn't blog vulgar words.
lol. seriously angry man !

source from food-4-thot.blogspot.com.

so i complained to teacher.
she then asked me to take back during recess.
actually i don't really care about it.
just that i beh song ma.
can say then say.
at least sumarni's better bah..
i really hate rafidah. she damn rude lor.
ling's friend told rafidah she don't like the rules.
and rafidah said
' if u don't like the transfer school lah'.
what the hell. damn cocky..

and i also hate prefects.
do 'small action' * in cantonese.
meaning that.. they won't do something directly.
but they'll call other prefects to catch you.
and i'm one of the victim.
a big post prefect which i can't tell the name here,
asked sarah to catch my lens.
and lots lar. i saw them calling their junior prefect to
'jia jia' catch them.. damn it !
seriously cannot be trusted.
and i finally pronounced them as DOG !
no offense to my prefect friends.
to be frank, u don't offend me,
i won't do or say anything about you.

specs tomorrow.
bye lens bye rm100 !!
alright. should stop here.
the more i write,
the more u dont know what am i writing.
and i also don't know what am i writing.
LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment