Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Laughs*

baby babes in tha house*

today's a big laugh day.
everything started in the Bio lab.
me & Jia Chyi were playing, joking & laughing.
i placed my hand on her legs. face to face.
laugh* gelak* xiao* siu* !
teacher's talking about this saturday.
suddenly... JC unstable and fall backward.
and she pulled my hair. hahaha.
both of us continue laughing.
everybody paused including teacher & looked at JC.
seriously can't stand it. really funny !!!

before exiting the class
went to see cik suzaini@shrek's wife.
she asked JC whether she's still in pain etc.
JC got so so touched & cried. haha. EMO GILER BABE !
me & LiangShi laughed like crazy again. haha.
teacher gave her a cream for bruises.
asked me to help JC massage. *ok ok.
JC so syok.. she said i should be a massager. =\

anyway.. omg.. seriously...
he is so so so so so so so so so HANDSOME !!
hawt hawt cute cute !!
k lar. don't wanna snatch with u girls.
awwwwwww ! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment